Thursday 29 August 2013

~ Kawaii ~ at the second round of the Woodland Treasures Gacha Festival!



These items are out now at the Woodland Treasures Gacha event [X] but the event officially opens on the 1st September. The theme is 'Summer Memories' and so I chose Lemonade stands and Ice cream as my inspiration. The Lemonade stands are wearable and dispense lemonade when the pitcher is clicked on. They come in 5 versions, including one for the boys! yay! There are no rares and they come in adult and toddleedoo sizes but also has a resizer menu too. The pixel art ice cream bracelets come in 10 flavours, including 3 rares. My real life man designed these, as he did the other pixel art things I have made. I think they are super adorable and they come in two sizes, adult and toddleedoo. Both machines are only 50l a play!

That's all for now,

Loli xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment