Sunday 20 October 2013

Fashion timmmeee!


I did warn that there might be a few fashion related blogs and well... here is one now. I made two quick looks, one was a halloween outfit and for once I think I look cute in orange! shocking I know! This was mainly thanks to the lovely top from an awesome new store called .::Chaotique::. . The top comes with a really nice skirt too, I just chose not to feature it as I am getting a little too attached to my Phat Azz and none of the skirts from the outfit fit it. It does however come with Tangos appliers, which is awesome!

The other look was inspired by The Sugar Garden's amazing new skin Luna. I got it in the vampy tone after standing at the lucky chair for about... 2 hours! There was a whole mob of us and it was actually really fun... laggy, but fun!


I also wanted to show you all something I forgot to take snaps of me wearing, some gorgeous shoes that are brand new at The Sugar Garden and in my opinion are perfect for the Kawaii Lolita look that a lot of us like to wear, day in day out. They are for slink feet and they come in a lot of different colour options. I bought my usual four colours (light pink, darker pink, black and white) but I can see myself buying more if I was putting together an outfit and needed something adorable in a matching colour, they are just that lovely and so worth it for the price.


Here are the credits:

Outfit One (Halloween):

Hair: [taketomi]_Emiko_JackOLanternBands_Blonde01 - Legion Event [x]
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in B Tone [x]
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Luminate eyes in Honey [x]
Body Parts: Phat Azz (w/More inner thigh), Slink Hands (Elegant), Lolas Tangos, Loud Mouth.
Shoes: {PopTart} Sugar Strap Sneakers (Black) - These were at Candy Fair which is now finished but hopefully they will be put into the main store soon! To check out the rest of her awesome stuff, here is the link to the main store! [x]
Fishnets: FnH Fishnet Tights Full Black (Phat Azz Applier) [x]
Shorts: !Blah. (My Sporty Shorts - Black) [x]
Top: .::Chaotique::. The Pumpkin (Marketplace only) [x]
Eyeliner: ::NOA::eyeline*white(Underline) [x] ONLY 2l... amazing!
Piercings (cheeks): .Pekka. Dimp gem piercings - Mouth - SILVER - Body Mod Fair [x]
Necklace (chest): Violent Seduction - Nihon Necklaces (Kuso! Orange) (Gacha) [x]
Choker: Barely Legal - Mesh Bow Tie - Leopard Orange (Gacha) [x]
Face Stars: [ni.Ju] Face Stars . orange (mouth) (May not be available any more... sorry) [x]
Ring: - Pr!cK -  KawiRinG - BaT RARE [x]
Nails: //elephante poses// Slink Nails (Blood on your hands) - Horrorfest [x]
Bracelet (unfortunately you can't see it... oops): ~ Kawaii ~ Halloween Pixel Bracelet - Pumpkin - Tricky Treats [x]
Blush: The Sugar Garden - High Maintenance Blush (Princess) - Cosmetic Fair [x]
Lashes: Candy Mountian - Falsies - Fluffy [x]

Outfit Two (Pink):

Hair: Exile::Celebrity Skin Wild Fusion 2 [x]
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna skin in Vampy (an awesome and generous lucky chair prize which has ALL appliers included) [x]
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Ocean Eyes - Ice Blue [x]
Hooves and legwarmers: *Epic* Storybook Thigh-Highs! {Baby Pink} - The Azz Show [x]
Body Suit: *Epic Boobies* Latex Defiance Dress {Baby Pink} - The Azz Show [x]
Choker: Blah. (My Nekomata Collar) Special Black - Body Mod [x]
Horns (small): -UtopiaH- Mesh Devilish Horns [in black] [x]
Horns (Bigger Curly ones): -UtopiaH- Sweet Sheep Horns Raven [x]
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - Pink [x]
Nails: The light pink in mix two the Hello Dave pack [x]

The bracelet of mine I didn't remember to take a decent picture of is at Tricky Treats (link above) and is a Gacha prize that only cost 25l per play! Here is the key for it:


I really enjoyed making these as usual!

That's it for now. I will have some nice products to blog soon!

Loli xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment